Didn’t have the best luck with employment in 2017? Looking to switch things up a bit in the new year? Then go big!
Free tickets at 2018 Tech Job Fairs in London Amsterdam Barcelona Berlin Paris Lisbon Munich NewYork
Do you want to launch a business this year? Or may be you need help to grow your business. You can now take excellent entrepreneurship courses in the comfort of your own home for free. Most of the startup courses in this list are available through top Universities.
Almost all of them are a series of videos and lectures by experts. The courses teach you everything you need to know about business planning, financing, management and marketing; giving you a broad lens to understand business.
These free online entrepreneurship courses can help you start, run and grow your small business. Aspiring entrepreneurs can also learn all about kick-starting a business. Learn from successful real-world entrepreneurs and grow your business today!
Entrepreneurship and Startup
1. How to Build A Startup –Steve Blank
2. Moving Your Product To Market — Oxford University
3. Entrepreneurship Through the Lens of Venture Capital — Stanford University
4. How to Finance and Grow Your Startup – Without VC –University of London
5. How to Start a Startup — Video lectures from experts
6. Essentials of Entrepreneurship: Thinking & Action –University of California
8. How to Start a Startup — Y Combinator
9. Scaling Operations: Linking Strategy and Execution –Northwestern University
10. How to Build an Online Business: A Complete Business Plan —Mike Omar
11. Entrepreneurship Campus — Youth Entrepreneurship
12. Small Business Tutorials & Workshops — TD Bank
Leadership and Decision Making
1. The Science of Decisions (Statistics) — SJS University
2. Business Intelligence Tools — East Tennessee State University
3. Game Theory — Stanford & UBC
4. Leadership Skills in Business Course — ALISON
Product Development & Design
1. Product Design — Google
2. Principles of Design — Don Norman
3. Design Thinking for Innovation — University of Virginia
4. Iterative Innovation Process — MIT
5. Developing Innovative Ideas for New Companies — University of Maryland
1. An Introduction To Marketing — Wharton & Pennsylvania
2. Branding, Content, and Social Media — Ohio State University
3. Marketing Analytics — University of Virginia
4. Personal Branding — University of Virginia
5. Marketing in a Digital World –University of Illinois
Finance & Accounting
1. Financial Markets — Yale University
2. Valuation — New York University
3. Accounting in 60 Minutes — Vincent Turner
4. Accounting Analytics — University of Pennsylvania
5. New Venture Finance: Startup Funding for Entrepreneurs — University of Maryland
And even more by the University of Leeds in the UK
1: Vision and Opportunity Interested in starting a business? This course will help you define your vision and discover opportunities to make it happen.
2: People and Networks Find out how working with people and exploring networks can help you take your business to the next level.
3: Customers and Competitors Find out how understanding and targeting your market can help your business stand out from the crowd.
4: Business Processes Understand how business works and how performance can be improved so that you can take your business forward and manage growth.
5: Managing Finances Find out how forecasting and managing your finances can lead to a profitable and sustainable business.
6: Funding Your Business Raising funds is important when starting a business; find out which source of funding is most suitable for your business idea.
Great post by Thomas Oppong via http://alltopstartups.com
How can Techmeetups.com help you?
Upcoming Techmeetups.com events http://techmeetups.com/events/