“Why, Sir, you find no man, at all intellectual,
who is willing to leave London. No, Sir,
when a man is tired of London, he is tired of life;
for there is in London all that life can afford.”
With every new coming year, we all are excited about changes that it brings. We make new plans and try to make the year as great as we can. Many of us plan to move to another city or country and start a new life and a new career. If these thoughts are now in your head, then read on and know why you should consider moving to London to build on your tech career.
First of all, London is one of the most beautiful cities in Europe and the whole world. It has a mix of old and new, with historical sights and modern buildings all around the city. While you may think that all these you could see just by visiting London for a holiday, there are a lot of things you may want to be a part of every single day of the year. Music festivals, annual pillow fights and many other crazy events are all around and you can attend anytime.
All this makes London a great city to live in, but how is London great for tech talent to work in? London is one of the leading tech hubs and has all that is needed to remain so for the future years. So let’s look through some great things that make London an awesome place to live and work for tech talent:
- Around 40% of the world’s top companies are based in London
- There are over 40,000 tech companies in London
- With 3000-5000 tech startups, that are waiting for you to join them
- Expanding TechCity, which makes London appealing for tech companies
- Leading companies like Google, Skype, Facebook all have their engineering and development branches in the capital
- Crazy events all around the city, to help you relax from work and have a great time
Many events for tech talent are organized here every year, such as the world’s biggest Tech Job Fair that takes place and let’s tech talent meet great London based companies and find a dream job.
Your have a chance to join us at the next event on 22nd of Feb to meet great teams and find your place in London’s tech world.
Here you can get your tickets: http://techmeetups.com/event/tech-job-fair-london-feb-2018/[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]