Nexxiot is a TradeTech pioneer with a mission to enable easier, safer and cleaner transportation for all stakeholders in the global supply chain.
Nexxiot’s IoT hardware, software, and analytics create transparency to improve efficiency and preserve value across supply networks. The technology mitigates risks to people, infrastructure, and cargo and reduces emissions and waste.
The company empowers carriers, cargo owners, and other transportation participants to monitor the location, status, and conditions of their assets and cargo in real-time, anywhere in the world. Sophisticated Big Data analytics delivers business intelligence at scale to drive efficiency, process automation, and achieve sustainability targets.
Headquartered in Zurich, Nexxiot operates throughout Europe and the U.S., with an international team of employees from 29 countries.
For more information, visit www.nexxiot.com
- Collaborating with your team as well as our UX and QA team to design, implement, test, roll-out and maintain new features and services.
- Actively participating in discussions around design, solutions, and technology overall.
- Being proactive in finding improvements, tackling technical debt, writing, and improving documentation.
- Continuously improving the general state of our code base.
- Keeping up-to-date with the latest technologies and helping educate the team. Acting as onboarding buddy for new team members.
- Strong experience in writing software in TypeScript.
- Strong experience with common web frontend engineering concepts, design patterns, technologies, and frameworks such as Angular.
- Experience with working in an agile environment.
- Decent algorithmic knowledge.
- Decent frontend system design knowledge.
- Familiar with containerised applications (Docker).
- Solid experience with Git, and CI/CD best practices (Gitlab CI).
- Solid knowledge of software testing; TDD is encouraged, but not mandatory.
- Fluent in English (spoken and written).
- Outstanding problem-solving skills.
- Open-minded team player, taking end-to-end responsibility to get things done.
- Cypress / Jest
- Tailwind CSS
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com