Writing the future. Together.
Avaloq is a value driven, fast-paced financial technology and services company and we are committed to developing the banking solutions of tomorrow.
By joining Avaloq, you’ll become a key part of our effort to power the digital transformation of the financial services industry. Our ambition is big and bold – to provide full end-to-end digital solutions by combining our leading efficiency with a flexible, responsible digital user experience. Headquartered in Zurich, Avaloq has over 2,000 employees globally. More information is available at www.avaloq.com
You are a member of the small central architecture team that drives the cross-functional evolution of our platform together with the product teams that are made up of developers and domain architects. You are responsible to shape an architecture that enables efficient and cost-optimized deployment and operations of Avaloq products.
You work independently with great autonomy and deliver results in agile projects together with different teams. You help your internal and external customers succeed by solving their real-world problems. You strive for perfection, but remain pragmatic. You prefer to work with source code and other technical artifacts over PowerPoint.
- Master’s degree in computer science or a related engineering field, or equivalent work experience
- At least 7 years of experience in similar position
- At least 3 years of experience in private and public cloud technologies (Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, VMware), container technologies (Kubernetes, OpenShift), infrastructure automation and configuration management (Terraform, Packer, Ansible, Chef, Puppet, …)
- Multiple years of experience in designing solutions and developing business applications (Java, Spring Boot, Oracle databases, Kafka)
- Good understanding of continuous integration and deployment, security, networking
- Experience working for a SaaS company, banking knowledge, experience with ERP solutions, and open-source contributions are a plus.
Now let’s talk about perks and compensation
We have a hybrid work week model, giving colleagues flexibility in how they work, as well as ensuring we create our unique Avaloq culture in our office locations. Our base salaries are competitive, and you can be recognised for outstanding effort with an extraordinary achievement reward – the pinnacle of recognition. Avaloq aims to share its success with all its colleagues by paying out “Success Share Units” depending on its performance in a given year.
At Avaloq we embrace diversity, we embrace difference. We are whole-heartedly committed to equal employment opportunities, and we foster an inclusive culture where everyone’s’ contributions are valued and their voices are listened to. We hire, compensate and promote regardless of origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other fascinating characteristics that make us different. Please note that our job descriptions are intended to be written in an inclusive and gender-neutral language.
Don’t be shy – apply!
Please only apply online, preferably with pdf documents.
Note to Agencies: All unsolicited résumés will be considered direct applicants and no referral fee will be acknowledged.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org