We are so excited to see such wonderfull companies joining us for our Tech Job Fairs and want to share with you! All of these companies come in the hope to find the tech talent they need who will become a part of their mission and vision. Credit Karma joins us for London Tech Job Fair and here is their story.
Credit Karma was built upon a singular mission — to make financial progress possible for everyone. So far, they’ve done this with free access to credit scores, reports, tools and education.
Everyone deserves to feel confident about their finances. The company’s job is to give people the tools, the education and the opportunities they need to make real, meaningful progress. Thinking about finances can be frustrating, but they’re working to make the process simpler and easier to understand for over 75 million Credit Karma members.
But thye’re onto something much bigger. Credit Karma is redefining the entire marketplace. Far too many credit card and loan applications are being denied. Far too many people are losing out on thousands of dollars due to needlessly high interest rates. Credit Karma is here to change that, and they have the platform to do it.
The team is already exploring a few far-reaching opportunities — like the reinvention of the markets for credit cards, personal loans, insurance, mortgage and auto lending. Oh, and they’re reshaping the tax filing industry to be free, easy and accessible for everyone.
But most of the opportunities that lay ahead are still unknown. So are you up for the challenge? Then buckle up — there’s a long, rewarding journey ahead of the company, Karmanaut!
Credit Karma has a lot to offer to the employers, or would be better to say the members of the family:
- The little things that keep you going.
- On-site café with baristas
- Stocked kitchen
- Peer recognition program
- Time off to volunteer and for your birthday
- Fun social events (like trivia nights and Giants games)
- Work-life balance starts with personal well-being.
- Yoga classes
- Guided meditation
- Gym subsidies
- Healthy snacks
- Group outings (like paddleboarding on the Bay)
- Because you can’t live off work snacks.
- Competitive compensation
- 401(k) matching (up to 6%)
- Equity incentives
- PTO and unlimited sick leave
- Paid baby bonding for both Mom and Dad
- They make room for you to grow.
- Emphasis on internal promotions
- Classes through Credit Karma University
- Mentorship program
- Professional development funds
- Regular performance reviews
So? What about joing this amazing team? Make sure to get your tickets for London Tech Job Fair and get ready to meet them in person? BTW check out our help articles for job seekers.
You can learn more about this company by visitng their website or Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn accounts.