Community

7 Parts of the Job Every Entrepreneur Hates (How to Never Do Them Again)

As an entrepreneur, you’ll have access to a huge number of resources to help you delegate, outsource or automate the tasks you don’t want to do. You went into business for yourself — to be your own boss and to control your own destiny. So, why does your day-to-day work feel as if all you’ve done […]

How to Make Your 2017 Technology Event Stand Out

Tasked with organising a tech product launch, reseller event or IT-related conference in 2017? Wondering how you can attract the audience of decision-makers and trendsetters that you desire? Class, Training or Workshop, Conference, Entrepreneurship, Event Technology, Job Fairs, Exhibitions or Trade Show It’s not easy to stand out in the competitive world of start-up and […]

How to Determine Your Startup’s Chances of Success?

What are some tips for maintaining a successful startup? Startups aren’t for the faint of heart. Although I’ve been engrossed in the startup scene and have started a successful one myself, I’m still constantly learning every single day. One of the key aspects that’s often hard to master—and maybe even impossible—is knowing the steps to […]

Top 10 Business Trends That Will Drive Success In 2017

Each year I have the honor of observing business trends as a keynote speaker and business advisor. For the fourth consecutive year, I am pleased to share the top business trends that leading companies embrace to drive success. Some trends are in their infancy, and others have become part of the mainstream. These patterns emerge […]