Avaloq is a value driven, fast-paced financial technology and services company
Avaloq is a value driven, fast-paced financial technology and services company and we are committed to developing the banking solutions of tomorrow.
By joining Avaloq, you’ll become a key part of our effort to power the digital transformation of the financial services industry. Our ambition is big and bold – to provide full end-to-end digital solutions by combining our leading efficiency with a flexible, responsible digital user experience. Headquartered in Zurich, Avaloq has over 2,000 employees globally. More information is available at www.avaloq.com
As Sales Director, you claim the ownership for such sales projects, represent the banks interest and needs within Avaloq and act as a single point of contact between the entities.
As a strong sales person with proven skills and experience in the banking and finance technology preferable with a good understanding on outsourcing and a lot of team spirit, you are welcome to become a valuable member of our excellent crew.
- Reach sales targets by initiating, leading and managing complex sales projects till the conclusion of contract.
- Acquire and assess sales opportunities, including identification and proper coverage of buying center members and stakeholders.
- Define and execute a sales strategy for designated sales projects/territories and define business cases for prospects.
- Lead and manage complex sales as well as contract negotiations to generate profitable deals
- Manage the bid team / distribute workload
– Coordinate and organize meetings with prospects as well as internal resources; prepare and hold presentations and workshops
– Coordinate activities of various stakeholders (e.g., implementation, service and software partners) in sales projects.
- Represent Avaloq at Banking IT exhibitions and participate at other Sales & Marketing events
You are hunter-minded, target driven and ambitious in your client approach and highly skilled at establishing and maintaining new customer relationships. You should be extroverted, still a good listener, with a positive and service-minded attitude and experience in the Swiss finance industry. You have experience in working independently in an international environment.
Education & Professional Experience / Skills
- University degree preferably in Business Administration or IT (or equivalent level of education)
- Successful Sales leader in the software industry or experience in a similar customer / sales-oriented activity
- Good knowledge of the financial service industry and of its (IT) processes
- A demonstrated ability to articulate competitive advantages and business benefits of a banking product and outsourcing
- Proven track record in new client acquisition
- Convincing personality with senior appearance on C-level and a strong customer- and service-oriented mind-set
- Talented negotiator and good at closing deals
- Be able to self-motivate, structured and independent working style with a pragmatic and hands-on approach
- Trustworthy, with a reassuring, convincing manner, results-driven and committed to reach targets
- Team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency in German and English, fluency in French is an advantage
- Willingness to travel
Now let’s talk about perks and compensation
We have a hybrid work week model, giving colleagues flexibility in how they work, as well as ensuring we create our unique Avaloq culture in our office locations. Our base salaries are competitive and you can be recognised for outstanding effort with an extraordinary achievement reward – the pinnacle of recognition. Avaloq aims to share its success with all its colleagues by paying out “Success Share Units” depending on its performance in a given year.
At Avaloq we embrace diversity, we embrace difference. We are whole-heartedly committed to equal employment opportunities and we foster an inclusive culture where everyone’s’ contributions are valued and their voices are listened to. We hire, compensate and promote regardless of origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other fascinating characteristics that make us different. Please note that our job descriptions are intended to be written in an inclusive and gender neutral language.
Don’t be shy – apply!
Please only apply online, preferably with pdf documents.
Note to Agencies: All unsolicited résumés will be considered direct applicants and no referral fee will be acknowledged.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org