Listed on The Sunday Time's Top Ten Small Companies to work for, 5 years in a row, EngageTech are a customer-focused Sales Consultancy working specifically across the Tech sector.
After our success in London, and most recently Sydney we have gone full steam ahead with our expansion into the Nordics, opening up an office and building out a new team. We already have a number of reputable clients and business developed in the area, now we need to continue growing out our Sales Development Team talent locally to progress this venture!
We hire on attitude, passion and personality, so previous experience isn’t paramount! Maybe you’re an ambitious SDR with a year’s experience in industry from after university, or even a recent or future graduate looking to take your first step into Sales, with a few part-time jobs under your belt whilst studying.
- Booking outbound meetings through a multi-channel approach of cold calls, emails, social outreach, networking and independent research
- Establishing genuine relationships with key stakeholders across the business, and externally with our different clients
- Engage with a range of prospects, including C-suite/Directors, from all sorts of different organisations, from Blue Chip to Public Sector
- Lead on discovery conversations with prospects on behalf of our clients, to unearth challenges and an understanding digital roadmaps for 2021/22
- Act as an integral cog in the Sales Process to maintain and improve processes and efficiency
- Striving to learn on a day-to-day basis, as well as providing mentorship to those in your team and around you
- Delivering a World Class Customer Service for clients at every touchpoint of the process, adhering to best practice
- Work in tandem with clients to manage sales pipeline; maintain impeccable administration and update all activity in salesforce, our CRM
- Continually act as an ambassador for EngageTech and the EngageIQ brand
- Expose yourself to other areas of the business, with the opportunity to bring your interests and passions outside of your professional life to the role
- Have an influence on the growth of the overall business
- Professional standard language ability in both Swedish and English is imperative
- Articulate, with strong written and verbal communication skills, and a talent for building rapport and accelerating relationships
- Appreciative of the value of strong relationships with your colleagues
- A passion for working with lots of different people, a desire to add value and an interest or affinity with the tech industry
- A can-do, positive mindset, and have the flexibility necessary to thrive in a scale-up, high growth environment
- Thrive in an environment where a strong work ethic is non-negotiable
- Relish the opportunity to be learning and developing on a day to day basis
- Experience working in Sales or Account Management of any kind is desirable but by no means necessary for success
- Be an integral part of a small, high growth business with serious career progression opportunities
- Investment into personal development, with a clear plan to achieve your goals
- Uncapped Commission & Bonus Scheme
- Hybrid Working Policy
- Cycle to work scheme
- Company Days and Training Days
- Mental Wellbeing and Employee Support Programme
- Working from home equipment provided, including new laptops
- Trips away, with past destinations such as Brussels, Paris and Milan
- Work for a global company! We currently have offices in Sydney and Stockholm, with plans to expand into further international locations!
We partner with some of the largest tech businesses in the industry, as well as some exciting, disruptive tech start-ups, leading and consulting on sales campaigns, as well as specialist recruitment, training & management service support.
To apply for this job email your details to Alexandra.firstname.lastname@example.org