Website Sii Sweden
Sii Sweden – leading tech vendor on the Scandinavian market
Sii Sweden AB is a subsidiary of Sii Poland (sii.pl/en) – the leader in IT, engineering, and consultancy services hiring over 7000 IT experts in Poland with more than 200 prestigious customers. We have opened our subsidiary in Stockholm and we are looking for ambitious and top-quality professionals to join our project teams.
Working at Sii gives you an opportunity to participate in various projects for different clients that represent almost all sectors of the economy and many different countries besides Sweden.
- Building new features and integrations within both .NET onboarding applications, as well as maintenance and support of existing components
- Becoming a part of a multidisciplinary Tribe of enthusiastic people, dedicated to specific projects and products
- Creating well-crafted and thoroughly tested features, taking full responsibility from the design phase to the production deployment
- Working on innovative products, with high-quality technical solutions and architecture that will be delivered through Scrum iterations
- Solid experience in C# and .NET (framework or core) development
- Hands-on CI/CD way of working (knowledge of Jenkins/Azure DevOps/Bitbucket/Bamboo)
- Good understanding of clean code principles
- Excellent English communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Experience in microservices or serverless architectures (knowledge of Docker/Kubernetes) will be an asset
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com