At Muninn we work with the newest technologies within cyber security and AI. We are an innovative Danish tech company, and we sell our cyber security software products globally.
Do you want to become part of an innovative cyber security tech scale-up, and do you have knowledge of the inner workings of Linux? Do you enjoy solving interesting and unique scaling problems? Then keep reading 👍
Cyber security is one of the most promising industries with huge growth and potential. At Muninn we work with the newest technologies within cyber security and AI. We are an innovative Danish tech company, and we sell our cyber security software products globally and you will join a team of skilled and passionate engineers 🚀
We are seeking a new colleague for our DevOps team which currently consists of two people. Your focus will be on optimizing the deployment of network sensors (both virtual and physical) that ingest and analyze tens of gigabits of raw network traffic per second. Another focus area is also improving reliability of existing deployments all over the world.
On a personal level you are a strong communicator, great at navigating in a busy environment and prioritizing tasks. You chose findings solutions and opportunities together with your colleagues.
Must-have skills and competencies:
- Technically curious, pragmatic, and a self-starter
- Linux (2+ year professional experience and/or 5+ years hobby experience)
- Python 3
Additional skills that we appreciate:
- Experience with CI/CD
- Deep knowledge of Linux such as compiling kernel modules and installing “Linux From Scratch”
- Scripting (e.g. Bash)
- Cloud computing, including Amazon web services, Azure
- Deep understanding of computer networks such as enterprise level switches and firewalls
- Virtualization, including VMWare and Hyper-V
- Packaging of software for Debian systems using dpkg
- Cyber security domain knowledge and computer network analysis
Essential education / experience
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering / Computer Science or similar courses and training
- English (required) – Danish (preferred)
- Brand new office, light and modern, conveniently located by Lyngby station
- Ambitious work environment
- Competitive salary
- Equity package
- Quality lunch and coffee
- Social events
Please apply via the link below:
The start is as soon as possible and full time. Please send your CV in Danish or English, as soon as possible. We continuously evaluate incoming applications. For any questions, kindly call our Chief People & Culture Officer Regitze Gerlach Fabricius on +45 40237774.
Muninn specializes in developing innovative network threat detection and response systems. With the latest advancements in artificial intelligence and machine learning our systems can detect cyber threats in near real time by looking for suspicious anomalies in computer networks. Based on strong experience in developing durable and high performing enterprise IT and cyber security solutions coupled with cutting edge AI, Muninn brings a new breed of efficient network sensors with real time data analysis at a low cost to the market.
Muninn ApS is a privately owned company based in Copenhagen, Denmark.
Muninn is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply regardless of race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit careers.muninn.ai.