LARALAB’s goal is to revolutionize the planning of cardiac interventions and improve the lives of patients worldwide.
Permanent employee, Full-time · München
- At least 3 years of full-time experience in a professional setting of developing and operating cloud-based software;
- The delivery of high-quality documentation as your second nature – for us this is especially important to prove the quality of our products to external entities;
- A self-organized, proactive working style which allows you to adapt to frequently changing requirements and situations;
- Joy in mentoring more junior colleagues to grow their technical skills;
- Experience with working in regulated environments such as medical or automotive (or at least the idea of defining and following processes does not sound scary to you).
- Experience with any of these technologies/frameworks: Flask, FastAPI, Vue.js, PyTorch, Kubernetes, AWS, ELK-stack;
- Experience with math-heavy development areas such as machine learning or 3D geometry;
- Experience with medical data standards like DICOM;
- Experience in working in a regulated medical context (e.g. MDR, IEC 62304, GDPR).
BE PART OF OUR STORY – THERE IS A LOT IN IT FOR YOU!
- Work in one of the most fulfilling and meaningful areas of software development;
- The chance to be part of a growing international company;
- Being part of a young, passionate and skilled team in a dynamic startup environment;
- Many opportunities for personal growth;
- An office centrally located in Munich.
APPLICATION AND CONTACT
Sounds interesting? Send us your CV, cover letter, and relevant certificates.
Have questions? We’ll be happy to answer them, contact us at email@example.com
At Laralab, we are a start-up working on exciting and impactful things! Our goal is to make the planning of cardiac interventions more thorough and to help introduce new therapy options with better outcomes by bringing state-of-the-art deep learning technology into the clinic. We have partnerships with companies and clinics worldwide and are backed by strong investors. Most of all, we are growing our team to make these innovations a reality.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org