Learn the basic tools to start a conversation in a Spanish-speaking country & the vocabulary and grammar to express your ideas.
About this Event
Learn Spanish Every Wednesday
7-8pm Beginner Spanish Class (Live Lessons)
Beginner Spanish Class
In this workshop, we will learn the basic tools to start a conversation in a Spanish-speaking country.
Who am I? Who are you?
– Greeting someone in any context
– Introducing ourselves
– Nationalities, place of residence
Puede repetir, por favor? (Can you repeat, please?)
– Talking about languages
– Asking for unknown words
– Making sure that we understand and that we are being understoodHobbies – Sharing our interests
– Asking other people for their interests
– Physical characteristics
– Personality traits
– Asking and giving directions
– Describing our environment
Spanish for Intermediate Learners
- 8-9 pm Intermediary Spanish Class (Live Lessons)
In this workshop, we will further the vocabulary and grammar of people with previous basic knowledge of Spanish so they can better express their ideas.Contar una anécdota (Telling a story)
– Expressing an event in the pastDónde te ves en unos años? (Where do you see yourself in a few years?
– Sharing our plans for the future
Qué decir en una tienda (What to say when shopping)
– Explaining what we are looking for in a shop
– Asking for prices
– Asking for the opinion of the vendor
– Making complaints and expressing what we want in everyday situations
Buenos días, ¿podría hablar con…? (Good morning, could I speak with…?)
– Learning questions, answers and expressions used in phone callsEstoy listo / Soy listo (I’m ready, I’m smart)
– Learning the main differences between ser and estar and the funny misunderstandings that can happen when exchanging both verbs.